Workspace ONE Access and Workspace ONE UEM Integration
In this section we will perform the steps necessary on the Workspace ONE console and save the certificates to be used later on.
- In the Workspace ONE UEM Admin console.
- Navigate to Groups and Settings > All Settings > System > Enterprise Integration> Workspace ONE Access > Configuration
- Under the Server area, select CONFIGURE
- On the Connect to Workspace ONE Access window, select CONTINUE
On the Connect to VMware Identity Manager window enter the following:
- Tenant URL: Your Tenant eg. https://aw-livefirehorizonrn.vidmpreview.com/
- User Name: Your Tenant Admin account
- Password: Your Tenant Password
- Select TEST CONNECTION to ensure Tenant configuration has been entered successfully.
- Select SAVE and close the settings window
- Towards the center of the page select "USE AUTOGENERATED API KEY"
- In the Certificate section, next to Certificate Provisioning click ENABLE - we will use this certificate later for Single-Sign-On with Windows 10
- Under the Certificate section, you are now able to select EXPORT. Select EXPORT
- We will use this certificate in a later exercise, leave this window open for the next part.